The Department of Social Services is introducing a new and improved way for child care providers to track their child attendance!
- Allow you to track child attendance online
- Automatically calculate daily units of care for each child
- Give you 24/7 access to child care authorization records
- Let parents check their Child Care Subsidy eligibility information anytime through a Parent Portal
We want to hear from you!
Your feedback will help us decide:
- How we can best help you prepare for the new system
- Locations for upcoming information sessions
- Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on the new system, called the Child Care Business Information Solution, please check out the link: https://dss.mo.gov/cd/child-care/child-care-providers/child-care-business-info-solution.pdf!
To take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PFQMF5K